The Risborough Basket ‘Box Scheme’ is run by Princes Risborough Town Council and enables you to order a box of fresh vegetables, salad and fruit and have it delivered to your doorstop the same day.
Please note we accept orders for fruit and vegetables from residents of Princes Risborough, Monks Risborough, Whiteleaf, Askett and Cadsden every day between Monday and Friday.
Please note we also accept orders for fruit and vegetables from residents of Bledow Ridge, Lacey Green, Loosley Row, Saunderton Lee and Saunderton Vale and Speen every Tuesday and Friday.
- We will list the selection of produce available to buy here every morning before 10.00am.
- You simply telephone one of the Veg Line numbers below and place your order. The price will be calculated on the spot. Tel 07902 910556 or 07902 910561 or 07902 910564
- Your box will be delivered after 3pm the same day, to your doorstep. We will knock on your door to let you know it has arrived but we will keep a safe distance away.
- You are able to pay in the following ways:
- Cash; you leave the cash on your doorstep for the delivery driver to collect
- Cheque: made payable to The Princes Risborough Centre Ltd.
- By bank transfer, Sort Code: 30-94-28, Account Number: 46035660
Apple Eating, Apple Bramley, Aubergine, Avocado, Banana, Beans, Blueberries, Beetroot, Broccoli, Cabbage (green), Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Courgette, Coriander, Cucumber, Grapes Red/white, Grapefruit, Iceburg Lettuce, Leeks, Little Gem Lettuce, Lemons, Melon, Mushrooms, Onion (white), Onion (red), Parsnip, Pears, Pineapple, Peppers yellow, Peppers red, Potatoes (general), Potatoes (baking), Rocket, Satsumas/Tangerines, Spring Onion, Spinach, Swede, Sweet Potato, Strawberries, Raspberries, Tomato (salad), Tomato (cherry).
We also have eggs, Blue Cheese and toilet roll.